Need to Pick up Your Child's Laptop?
Click Here to Signup for a Time to pick up his or her laptop at CMS. You will click on an available day (denoted by a blue circle) and then choose the time you can come. It will require the student's legal name, your email address and your name (parent). Once you have signed up for a time, come to the CMS front office on your day and time. Paperwork and payment can be given to the front office staff when you pick up the device.
We are excited to announce that our new MacBook computers have arrived for our students’ use during the second semester! We will be deploying the laptops to our students at school when they come to school on their assigned day based on your last name the week of January 5th-8th. You can find out more information about what day to attend at www.clevelandschools.org or by clicking the CMS news article about the reconnection week.
In order for your middle school student to receive his or her laptop during school on their assigned day, please send in the $25.00 usage fee, watch the informational video (will be emailed to families on January 1), and the signed agreement paperwork packet.
The fees can be paid in advance on your child’s PowerSchool account. If you already paid at the beginning of the school year, it will be shown on your child’s PowerSchool account, and no action is needed for your payment at this time. The video and packet will be emailed out to all CMS families on January 1st for viewing and to print and sign. You can send the payment (or pay in advance online) and forms with your child on his/her assigned day of school, and he/she will receive the laptop that day. Please note that these devices are for our students enrolled in traditional, in-person school, and all in-person students will be issued a laptop for classroom use.
Drive-Thru Payment and Form Signing
If you are unable to pay online/send payment with your student or unable to print the packet to sign, CMS will be having a drive-thru payment and form signing station on January 4th. Parents/guardians can drive through the CMS parking lot to pay cash, check, or credit card and sign a copy of the agreement paperwork all from the safety of your car. This will be from 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM on Monday, January 4, 2021.
Steps to Pay Fees Online (Directions)
Note: This currently applies only to CHS, CMS, Ross and Candy’s Creek Cherokee.
- Log into Unified Classroom at https://classroom.powerschool.com/welcome
- Can’t get in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reset a password or get help
- Click ‘Quick Links’ on the left.
- Click the button labeled ‘Main Portal Page’
- You can switch between Students near the top-left of the screen.
- If you’ve never paid fees online before, click ‘Grades and Attendance’ on the left-hand menu
- Take note of your student’s ‘Student Number’ located near the top of the page. You will need that later if it’s your first time paying fees online.
- Click ‘Balance’
- Click the ‘Pay Fees Online With eFunds’ button located near the top right.
- A new window will open. This is a separate site with a separate login.
- If you’ve paid fees online before, log in and complete the process.
- If you’ve never paid fees online before, create an account, add your students using their ‘Student Number’ and complete the process.
- If you need help, staff will be available at your school’s in-person registration events.
Reconnection Week Information
Laptop Agreement Packet
Click Here to download the Parent Packet in English. This packet must be printed, signed, and returned with your student when he/she comes to school January 5th - 8th.
Haga clic aquí para descargar el paquete para padres en español. Este paquete debe imprimirse, firmarse y devolverse con su hijo cuando venga a la escuela del 5 al 8 de enero.